Flat Plate Solar Collector-Black Titanium Alloy Coating
Products Description :
1) The solar glass and the profile are covered with the EPDN rubber, which could guarantee the 100% tightness and long service life.
2) The fiber glass cotton could save the energy from losing.
3) The FPC can be used for both flat roof and the slope roof.
4) It is easy for the transportation and installation.
5) It is ideal for the large scale project because it is more economic than the evacuated tube solar collector.
6) It could guarantee high efficiency owning to the brazing and laser welding technology.
7) Using the woven ultra white toughened glass,which promise the high transmittance more than 91%. On the other hand,this glass is not easy to be broken so it is safer than the evacuated tube glass.
8) The main materials are recyclable so it is good for the environment protection.
9) Optimal value for money thanks to intelligent product design based on a minimum number of individual components.
10) Installation-friendly mounting system with bench screws for all common types of roofs.
|DATA SHEET OF MICOE FLAT PLATE SOLAR COLLECTOR|
|Heat carrier fluid||PG 50%(-34℃)||PG 50%(-34℃)||PG 50%(-34℃)|
|Volume of heater carrier||L||1.66||2.07||2.47|
|Insulation||Glass wool; δ=35mm|
|Solar glass||Woven ultra white toughened glass|
|Collector case||Aluminum alloy|
|Collector bottom||Power painted zinc- coated steel|
|Absorber material/surface||Black Titanium Alloy|
|Welding method||Laser beam welding|
|Factor Efficiency hμ||%||0.815|
|Thermal loss coefficient K1||W/㎡K||4.884|
|Thermal loss coefficient K2||W/㎡K||0.017|
|Distance between colleting pipes||C||118|
|Distance between absorber pipes||F,mm||1900|
|Number of absorber pipes||Pcs.||8||10||12|
|Thickness of absorber plate||S,mm||0.40|
|Thickness of solar glass||K,mm||3.2|
|Heat carrier inlet||N,mm||φ20.5|
|Heat carrier outlet||P,mm||φ22|